PARS Playwork Practice Level 1 Watford, UK
This is an in-house training day for Knutz Kids, Watford UK.
Face to face PARS Playwork Practice level 1 course at Knutz Kids, Watford UK with PARS Licensed Trainer, Jo Hepworth.
The course aims to introduce PARS playwork practice as an alternative/complementary professional approach to working with children in supervised settings.
A PPP1 course will provide you with:
- An overview of the PARS model and how it is being put into practice in different parts of the world
- Information about how and why PARS playwork practice differs to other approaches to working with children
- An introduction to the philosophy of PARS and what this means in practice
- An outline of PARS key concepts
- Knowledge about how PARS theories, methods and techniques are used in practice
- An insight into how PARS theories, methods and techniques are used to explain PARS playwork practice to other adults.