PARS Playwork Practice Level 1 Cambridge, UK
Face to face PARS Playwork Practice level 1 course at Girton Glebe Primary School, Girton, Cambridge with PARS Licensed Trainer, Jess Hew Martin.
The course is split into 2, 2-hour sessions from 18:30-20:30 on Wednesday 1st and 8th February 2023 and costs £40.
The course aims to introduce PARS playwork practice as an alternative/complementary professional approach to working with children in supervised settings.
A PPP1 course will provide you with:
- An overview of the PARS model and how it is being put into practice in different parts of the world
- Information about how and why PARS playwork practice differs to other approaches to working with children
- An introduction to the philosophy of PARS and what this means in practice
- An outline of PARS key concepts
- Knowledge about how PARS theories, methods and techniques are used in practice
- An insight into how PARS theories, methods and techniques are used to explain PARS playwork practice to other adults.
Please note that there is no compulsory practical element to this course. This course is not assessed – a digital certificate of attendance will be issued for 100% attendance.
For booking, please visit: www.smartkidzplayandlearn.co.uk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org