International Journal of Playwork Practice Research Seminar
Theme: Research methods for researching with children.
This is the eighth IJPP research seminar for academics and practitioners from any discipline who are interested in researching with children. This free online seminar will take place on 21st April, 13.00-15.00 (UK time).
- Dr Lorna Arnott, University of Strathclyde – Learning from children how to research with children, with a little help from Aristotle
- Dr Mallika Kanyal, Anglia Ruskin University, UK – Engaging in research ‘with’ children: creative methods and methodologies
- Associate Professor Anna Klerfelt, Stockholm University
- Professor Cath Larkins, University of Central Lancashire, UK – Learning from children how to research with children, with a little help from Aristotle.
- Dr Harry Shier, Ireland – The Playworker Mindset: A gift to participatory researchers
For more information about our speakers and their presentations, please click here.
For more information about International Journal of Playwork Practice, please click here. You can also find us on Twitter: @IJPPJournal.